Dr. William T. Anderson
Dr. Anderson was born and raised in Florida and absolutely loves living in Orlando with his wife Stephanie. Together they raised two sons, Marc and Todd, and they have a really cool dog named Yulee.
Favorite activities include water skiing, hunting, fishing, and sailing his 16 foot catamaran. As a boy he earned the rank of Eagle in the Boy Scouts and is still active as an adult leader with Troop 36. Weekends are often spent working at his tree farm and driving his John Deere tractor. In the summer time he and his wife love to visit Montana.
Professionally, Dr. Anderson stays up-to-date with numerous continuing education courses and has a special interest in treatment of children with cleft palate and dentofacial deformities. He has served as a dental counselor to the Florida Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association and is an active member of the Central Florida Cleft Palate Team.
- B.S. in Zoology, University of Florida; D.M.D.,
- University of Louisville;
- M.S. in Orthodontics, St. Louis University
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southern Association of Orthodontics
- Florida Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Association
- Orthodontic Education and Research Foundation
- Central Florida Occlusal Study Club
- Central Florida Orthodontic Study Club