Dear Patients and Friends,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal lifestyles and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the guidelines of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new decisions or regulations that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our procedures are current and abide by each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
– To help with social distancing our reception area is closed at this time. You will be asked to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time and an assistant will personally get you when ready.
– You’ll be asked a series of screening questions prior to entering the office:
- Have you experienced fever or flu-like symptoms in the past 72 hours?
- Have you been in contact with a COVID patient or been tested in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled by Plane or Train in the past 14 days?
– Masks are required to be worn in the office at all times, unless there are previous notated underlying conditions that prevent you from wearing a Mask and we will schedule accordingly.
-We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You may choose to wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are sensitive to the sanitizer.
-We are allowing one parent per child to enter the office. Parents if you would like to wait in your vehicle you may call us after your child’s appointment to schedule the next appointment.
To schedule an appointment, please call our Conway or Lake Nona Office. We look forward to seeing you again and certainly value your trust and loyalty.
|Conway Office||Lake Nona Office|
|P: (407) 658-0280||P: (407) 418-0500|
|3150 S. Conway Road||12609 Narcoossee Road, Suite 10|
|Orlando, FL 32812||Orlando, FL 32832|
Dr. Anzir Moopen, Dr. Noelle Williams and Orthodontic Staff